The Data Controller is Globo S.p.A., via Dante Alighieri, 56 - 37031 Illasi (VR). At any time, the consumer may exercise the rights of access to the data provided for in Article 15 of the GDPR 2016/679, including the right to obtain the updating, modification and deletion of data or the right to object to their processing. If the consumer wants to exercise the above rights, he or she may address the request to email@example.com.
The purpose of the processing for which consent is not provided is to supply the goods purchased through the Globo Spa site and the consequent accounting and administrative management.
With your explicit consent, the personal data you voluntarily provided by completing the registration form may be used for the following purposes:
- to send Globo newsletter by e-mail
- to send, by automated contact methods (e-mail and text message) or by paper mail, of information, advertising and promotional material relating to Globo products
- for the evaluation-by telephone or e-mail-of the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of Globo products or services, also in the study phase
In relation to these purposes, Data Processing shall take place through data processing and telematic instruments or on hardcopy and, in any case, through the use of tools that are suitable for ensuring security and confidentiality. The data will be kept for ten (10) years and, in any case, according to the current regulations on contractual relations and tax matters.
For the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship, the collection of personal data is also mandatory as it is necessary to comply with the legal and tax obligations. The refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relations with the company. The related processing does not require the consent of the interested party.
Personal data and the related processing will be communicated to companies for the performance of economic activities (commercial, management, management of information systems, insurance, banking or non-bank intermediation, factoring, shipping management, enveloping and sending correspondence) or for compliance with legal regulations (accountants, lawyers). The data will not be disclosed and will not be disclosed outside the EU.
The persons in charge involved in the processing operations may become aware of your data.
In relation to the processing of personal data set out above, the interested party has the right, according to art. 15 of the EU Regulation:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not data related to him are being processed, and, in this case, to access personal data and the following information:
- a) purpose of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular, if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the interested party's right to request from the Data controller the rectification or deletion of personal data, or the restriction of the processing of your data, or to object to their processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) wherever the data shall not have been collected from the data subject, all the information available regarding its origin
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, in some cases at least, important information about the used logic, as well as the importance and the consequences of this processing for the interested party
2. If the personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organisation the interested party concerned has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees according to article 46 on transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. In case of further copies are requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless stated otherwise by the person concerned, the information shall be supplied in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.