Terms and General Sales Conditions
Description of the initiative and consumer information
Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali, with registered office in Illasi, via Dante Alighieri, 56, VAT number IT01509140230, is the owner of the website www.globo.it. The initiative is an online sale dedicated to users registered on www.globo.it. The products are provided by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali, based in Illasi, via Dante Alighieri, 56, VAT no. IT01509140230, which is the owner of the site. The initiative refers to any individual who is not acting for his/her industrial, commercial, artisanal, liberal activities. In compliance with articles 50 and following of the D.L.vo. n. 206/2005, the General Conditions of Sale envisaged for the initiative are described below and, in particular, the characteristics and prices of the goods, the costs relating to deliveries, the methods of purchase and payment, the terms and costs of delivery, as well as the conditions for the replacement of the products and the existence of the right of withdrawal and the relative methods and timing for returning or collecting the goods in the event of withdrawal.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract agreed between Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali and the Customer, must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Globo S.p.A. Commercial services. Said acceptance is understood to be tacit unless the customer is informed otherwise by any means. When placing an order, the customer declares he/she has read all the information provided during the purchasing procedure and fully accepts the general conditions and terms of payment.
2. Once the online purchasing procedure has been completed, the Customer will print or save an electronic copy of these general terms and conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 49 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree no.
Methods of purchase
3.The Customer can only purchase the products available on Globo S.p.A. electronic catalog when placing the order, available on the site www.globo.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The images in the catalog listings have a merely descriptive value, and may not coincide with the characteristics of the goods, differing in color, size, and additional accessory products shown in the picture. All purchase support information is intended as a simple generic information material, not referable to the characteristics of a product.
4.The Customer who wants to purchase one or more products on the site can select them one by one and then place them in the cart; once the items are all selected, he can close the shopping cart and submit the order. Before sending the order, the Customer will be provided with a summary of related prices and will be asked to choose the payment methods. At this point, by clicking on the "PROCEED WITH THE ORDER" button, the Customer can transfer his purchase proposal to Globo S.p.A., which will manage it by considering each product added to the cart individually.
5.Some products listed as available at the time of ordering may be unavailable in our warehouses. In this case, Globo S.p.A. will refund the customer the amount already paid by issuing a shopping voucher of the same amount that can be spent on the website www.globo.it within 180 days from its issue. The customer can purchase a maximum of 5 pieces of the same item.
6. Globo S.p.A. confirms the conclusion of the sale by sending an email to the address supplied by the Customer. The confirmation message will provide all info related to the shipment, the expected delivery date, and a 'Customer Order Number' useful for any further communication with Globo S.p.A. The message provides all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify the correctness and promptly notify any change or inaccuracy, according to the methods described in this document.
7. Globo S.p.A. guarantees prompt notice to the Customer in case of failure of the order to be accepted.
Terms of payment
8. Credit Card
It is possible to pay by Credit Card using PayPal Virtual Pos service, which guarantees maximum security for each transaction and accepts the major international credit cards such as, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, American Express, Mastercard (*for more information, please visit the website www.paypal.it). It is also possible to pay with the pre-paid PostePay cards.
If you select PayPal as your payment type, you will be redirected to a page of the PayPal website, where you will enter your email address and password to make the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali but will be managed directly by PayPal. We only accept verified Paypal accounts. Please visit PayPal website to verify your account.
Transport and delivery times
10.The availability of the products is limited to products in stock at the time of the purchase order. In case of exhaustion of products - even temporary -, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali has the right to refuse the customer purchase request through a formal communication by e-mail, which may also indicate any replacement products available. Globo S.p.A. will promptly reimburse the Customer of any paid sum by issuing a shopping voucher of the same amount that can be spent on the website www.globo.it within 180 days of its issue. Globo S.p.A. only accepts orders with delivery in Italian territory. Shipments will be made by courier and products delivered as quickly as possible (*usually within 4/5 working days from the payment date). Deliveries in Italian territory for orders placed on www.globo.it, are always free. Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali undertakes to respect, as a maximum delivery time, a period not exceeding 30 days, except in cases of force majeure. The maximum delivery time is estimated starting from the day on which Globo S.p.A. Commercial Services receives the payment. In case of a delay exceeding 30 days, Globo S.p.A will contact the Customer and inform him about the expected delivery date.
11. At the delivery - that means at street level, not on the floor - the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document previously sent by e-mail;
- that the parcel/package of the products is intact, undamaged, not wet nor in any way altered even regarding the securing material.
Possible damages to the packaging or of the goods, or the non-correspondence of the number of items or indications, must be immediately notified, writing “reservation of control” (*specifying the cause of this reservation) on the delivery note of the courier. After the Customer has signed the delivery receipt to the carrier without reserve, the Customer won’t be able to make any eventual controversy about the external features and number of packets received. Any possible problem related to the integrity, the correspondence, or the completeness of the products must be notified, in writing, to Globo S.p.A, within 8 (eight) days from the delivery by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The courier will make two delivery attempts at the address indicated by the Customer. In the event of lacked delivery due to the recipient being away from the address specified, the courier shall leave a notice to certify the delivery attempt, also informing that a second delivery attempt will be made the next working day. If the second attempt is also unsuccessful, the courier will leave a card showing all references of the Post Office where the recipient can collect his goods, within the next 10 working days, Saturday included, starting from the working day after the date of the second delivery attempt indicated on the second notice. In the event of lacked withdrawal within 10 working days of the material lying at the Post Office because of the impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order, the order will be automatically canceled. In this case, Globo S.p.A. Servizi commerciali will refund the amount received as payment, net of the costs for the attempted and unsuccessful shipment.
Right of withdrawal
13. According to art. 64 and 65 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, the customer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or on the purchase order form did not indicate a reference of VAT) is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason without explanation nor penalty, except for those products for which this is expressly excluded (*see art.55 Legislative Decree 206/2005) and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 16 below.
14.To exercise this right, the customer must send Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali a communication within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by email to email@example.com , and include the following data: name, surname, address, order number, order date, and optionally the reason for the withdrawal.
Once the notice of withdrawal has been received, the Customer Service of Globo S.p.A. will quickly communicate to the Customer the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be sent to Globo S.p.A. Commercial services within 10 days front the authorization.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted, without authorization to return.
15. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only to part of the purchased product (eg : accessories, etc.);
- the products must be returned intact, and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, manuals, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, placing it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- by law, all fees for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
- The shipment for the return of the material is under the complete responsibility of the Customer, up to the confirmation of receipt in our warehouse;
In case of damage to the goods during the return transport, Globo S.p.A. shall notify the Client of what has happened within 5 working days from the receipt of the goods in the warehouses) to allow him to make a prompt claim against the courier chosen by the Customer and obtain a refund for the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product shall be made available to the Customer for its restitution, canceling the withdrawal request.
Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali does not respond in any case for theft or damage/loss of property returned with not insured shipments;
- the product will be examined upon its arrival in our warehouses, to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
16.Except for costs for the repair of damages to the original packaging, Globo S.p.A. Servizi commerciali will refund the customer the sum paid by issuing a shopping voucher of the same amount within 30 days of the return of the goods, that can be spent on the website www.globo.it within 180 days of its issue.
17. The right of withdrawal decades, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (pack or its content), in the cases in which Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali assesses:
- the lack of outer and/or internal packaging
- the absence of product components
damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
18. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will provide the related communication by email; the product will be available to the Customer at the Globo S.p.A. warehouse for 30 (thirty) days from the date of the email sending. After this deadline, the product will not be available without further notice.
19.If the return is due to damaged products or shipping errors, the Customer will be asked to send one or more images related to the defect found and will receive a confirmation email with all instructions to proceed with the return with transport costs at our expenses.
Risk of loss
20. All products purchased on this site are subject to shipping contracts. It means that the risk of loss lies with the customer after the delivery to the courier.
21. All products sold by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty and the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, according to articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005.
To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the receipt (or invoice) that he will receive at home.
22. The conventional guarantee of the producer is provided in the manner illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging If following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration, including transport costs if supported by Globo SpA Servizi Commerciali.
23. The 24-month warranty, according to articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005, applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use, as provided in the attached technical documentation. This warranty is for private consumption (*for a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT).In the event of a lack of conformity, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali provides, without costs to the Customer, the restoration of conformity by repair, replacement, or price reduction, until the termination of the contract.
If following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity according to articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree 206/2005, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration cost, including transportation costs, if covered by Globo SpA Servizi Commerciali.
24. Where, for whatever reason, Globo S.p. A. is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its customer, it may proceed at its discretion to refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
25. No damage can be obtained from Globo S.p.A. for any delays in repairs or replacements.
26. In cases where the application of the guarantees previews the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, accessories, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, placing it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.