Terms & Conditions
Sales terms and conditions
Description of the initiative and Consumer information
Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali, head office in Illasi, via Dante Alighieri, 56, Partita IVA n. IT01509140230, owns the website www.globo.it. The initiative is for online sales addressed to users registered with www.globo.it. The presented products are offered by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali , with head office in Illasi, Via Dante Alighieri, 56, VAT n. IT01509140230, who owns the website. This initiative is addressed exclusively to private individuals who do not act for the purposes of their professional business. In compliance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, the general sales terms are given below for the initiative and, in particular, the features and prices of the products, the delivery charges, the purchase and payment methods, the delivery terms and costs, conditions for changing the products and the right of withdrawal, and terms and methods for returning or collecting the products in said case of withdrawal.
Acceptance of the general sales terms
1. The contract stipulated between Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commercial and the Customer is intended as confirmed when the order is fully or partially accepted by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali. This is a tacit acceptance, unless notified otherwise to the Customer. By placing an order in any of the envisaged manners, the Customer states having read all the indications provided during the purchase process, and fully accepts all the general and payment terms as given herein.
2. Once the online buying procedure is complete, the Customer must print or save a digital copy of the order, and keep all these sales terms in compliance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 related to mail order sales.
3. The Customer can only purchase products in the Globo S.p.A. e-catalogue when the order is being placed, which can be viewed online at (URL) www.globo.it, and which are described in the product information charts. It is hereby understood that any images provided with the product description chart may not be perfectly representative of the features and may differ in terms of colour, size, and accessories shown in the image. All the backup information for the purchase is purely general information material and does not refer to the real features of the single product.
4. A Customer who wishes to purchase one or more products in the web pages can select them one at a time and place them in the shopping trolley: when the purchases are completed, the Customer then closes the trolley and sends the order. A summary order is shown to the Customer before it is sent, giving the prices, and requesting the Customer to select the payment method. Now, by clicking on "PLACE THE ORDER", the Customer sends the order request to Globo S.p.A., who manages the order taking each product individually that has been put in the trolley.
5. Some products that are shown as available when the order is placed may however not be available in stock. In this case Globo S.p.A. refunds the Customer with the full amount paid for said products, by issuing a shopping voucher for the relative value that can be spent online at www.globo.it within 180 days from the date of issue. The Customer may only purchase 5 items at most of the same product.
6. The formalised sales agreement is confirmed by Globo S.p.A. by email sent to the address received from the Customer. The confirmation email gives all the information about the shipment and the expected delivery date, together with a "Customer Order Number" that should be used in all communications with Globo S.p.A. The message repeats all the data input by the Customer, who should check the data are correct and promptly notify the company of any corrections in the manner described herein.
7. Should Globo S.p.A. not accept the order, they will promptly notify the Customer.
8. Credit card On the website you can pay with credit card using the PayPal service Virtual Pos (for all information visit the site www.paypal.it) which guarantees maximum security for every transaction and accepts major international credit cards such as Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, American Express, MasterCard and also prepaid PostePay, with the use of these cards the collection is made at the payment validation.
9. PayPal Selecting PayPal payment, you will be redirected to a PayPal page where you can enter your email address and password and make the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali but will be handled directly by PayPal. We only accept verified PayPal accounts. Connect to the PayPal website to verify your account.
Transport and Delivery terms
10. The availability of the products on sale is limited to their effective availability in stock, and is a condition for the validity of the offers. In the case of even temporary out of stock, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali has the right to refuse the Customer’s purchase request by means of formal communication sent by e-mail, which may also indicate substitute products that are available. Globo S.p.A. will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid by issuing a shopping voucher for the same amount to be spent at www.globo.it site within 180 days of its issue. Globo S.p.A. can only accept orders for delivery within Italy, shipments will be made by courier and the ordered products will be delivered as quickly as possible, usually within 4/5 working days from the date of payment. Delivery within Italy for orders made through www.globo.it is free of charge. Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali undertakes to ensure, as the maximum delivery time, a period not exceeding 30 days, except in cases of force majeure. The maximum delivery time is calculated from the day in which Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali receives payment. If there is a delay of more than 30 days, the Customer will be contacted and informed of the expected delivery date.
11. Delivery means to street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- - that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document sent in advance by e-mail;
- - that the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately reported, writing SUBJECT TO WRITTEN CONTROL on the Courier’s proof of delivery note. Once the Courier’s document has been signed, the customer cannot make any objection about the appearance of the delivered packages. Any problems concerning the physical state, correspondence or completeness of the received products must be reported within 8 days from delivery, via email to email@example.com.
12. The courier will make two delivery attempts at the address specified by the customer. In the absence of the recipient at the first delivery attempt, the courier will leave a notice to inform you that he will make a second delivery attempt on the next working day. In case of failure to deliver even on the second attempt, the courier will leave a note with the details of the Post Office where the recipient can pick up the shipment in the next 10 working days, including Saturdays, from the working day following the date of the second delivery attempt indicated on the second notice. If the material in storage at the post office is not collected within 10 working days because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order is automatically cancelled; in this case Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will refund the amount received in payment, net of expenses for the attempted and failed shipment.
Right to withdrawal
13. Under Articles 64 and 65 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to any professional activity), he/she is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, and without providing an explanation and without any penalty, except for the types of products for which this is expressly excluded (see art. 55 Legislative Decree 206/2005) and except as indicated in point 16 herein.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali a notice to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the following data: name, surname, address, order number, order date, and, optionally, the reason of withdrawal. Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service of Globo S.p.A. will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali within 10 days from the authorization. IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted without prior authorization.
15. However the right to withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- - the right applies to the entire purchased product; withdrawal is not allowed for just a part of the product (e.g. accessories, etc.);
- - the purchased product must be intact and in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including the packaging, documentation and supplementary items: manual, etc.); to limit risk of damage to the original packaging it is advisable to put it into a second box; no labels or adhesive tape should be attached to the original product packaging;
- - as applied by law, the shipment costs to return the products are the customer’s responsibility;
- - until receipt has been confirmed by our warehouse, the travelling products are entirely the customer’s responsibility;
- - should the products be damaged during transport, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will notify the customer (within 5 working days from when the products are received by the warehouse), to enable the customer to make an immediate claim against the courier the customer used and therefore obtain refund for the product value (if insured). In this case, the product will be held available for the Customer for return to the latter, and the request for withdrawal will be simultaneously cancelled;
- - Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali does not respond for any damage, theft or loss of any returned products that are shipped uninsured;
- - upon arrival at our warehouse, the product will be examined to evaluate any damage or tampering that is not caused by transport;
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will refund the customer the full amount already paid by issuing a shopping voucher for the same amount, within 30 days of return of goods, redeemable at www.globo.it site within 180 days of its issue.
17. The right of withdrawal is forfeited due to the lack of the essential integrity of the products (the packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali finds:
- - missing external and/or internal packaging;
- - missing product components (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
- - the product is damaged due to causes other than its transport.
18. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will provide notice by email; the product will remain available for the customer at the Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali warehouse for 30 (thirty) days from the date the email is sent. After that date the product will be deleted without further notice.
19. In the event that the return is due to any damaged products or shipping errors, the consumer will be required to upload one or more images of the defect and will receive a confirmation email with instructions for returning the product with transport costs paid by us.
Risk of loss
20. All products purchased on this site are subject to shipping contracts. This means that the risk of loss of these products is transferred to you after our delivery of the package to the courier.
21. All products sold by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali are covered by standard manufacture guarantee and 24 months guarantee for conformity defects, pursuant to articles 128 and following Legislative Decree n.206/2005. To obtain guarantee assistance, the Customer must retain the receipt (or invoice) they receive with the delivery.
22. The standard manufacture guarantee is provided in the manner described in the documentation enclosed in the product packaging. In the event that, further to work by our Authorised Service Centre, the defect is not covered by the standard manufacture guarantee, the Customer will be charged with any costs for controls and repairs that are requested by the Authorised Service Centre, and any transport costs that may be sustained by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali.
23. The 24 months guarantee as envisaged by articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 is applied to a product that has any conformity defects, as long as the product is used correctly for the purpose it was designed for and as instructed in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for private consumers (physical individuals who do not purchase the goods for use in their professional activities). In the event of a conformity defect, Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali will reinstate the product conformity by means of repair or replacement, at no cost to the Customer, or will reduce the price, or even terminate the contract. In the event that, further to work by an Authorised Service Centre, the fault is not a conformity defect as envisaged by articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, the Customer will be charged for any control and repair costs requested by the Authorised Service Centre and any transport costs sustained by Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali.
24. If, for any reason, the company is unable to provide the customer with a product under guarantee (repaired or replaced), Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali, at its own discretion, may decide to refund the entire sum paid or to replace the product with another one with the same or superior features.
25. No damage may be claimed against Globo S.p.A. Servizi Commerciali for delays in making the repairs or replacements.
26. In the event the guarantee envisages returning the product, the Customer must do so in the original packaging, complete with all its parts (including the packaging, documentation and supplementary items: manual, etc.); to limit risk of damage to the original packaging it is advisable to put it into a second box; no labels or adhesive tape should be attached to the original product packaging.